Due to the need to expand the scale of production and business, FTSC OIL Lubricants and Chemicals Joint Stock Company is recruiting Men / Women for the following positions:
1. Executive Director of Lubricant and Chemicals factory FTSC OIL (working in Da Nang)
2. Director of Lubricants and Chemicals business (working in Vung Tau and Da Nang)
3. Marketing Manager of Lubricants and Chemicals (working in Vung Tau and Da Nang)
4. Director of regional branch: Central Highlands, North, Central, West
5. Head of Import and Export, Logistic Department
6. Sales of Lubricants and Chemicals (working in Vung Tau)
7. Secretary of the General Director (working in Vung Tau)
8. Deputy General Director in charge of foreign affairs
9. Head of Quality Safety Department (working in Vung Tau and Da Nang)
10. Engineer chemistry laboratory (working in Da Nang)
11. Design engineer (working in Vung Tau)
– Favorite professional job assigned.
– Enthusiastic, dynamic, independent, sensitive.
– Age from 23 to 45. Priority is given to experience and appearance
– Fluency in office computer, work-related software.
– English: Good listening, speaking, reading and writing.
– Graduated from Intermediate, College, University, Master’s major.
Profile & Application time:
– Curriculum vitae.
– Job application.
– Health certificate (newly issued within 06 months).
– HK permanent residence or temporary residence book.
– 3×4 photos.
– Copy of certificate of related certificate.
– Receive a dossier from 11/03/2019 to 30/05/2019.
Place to receive documents
FTSC OIL AND CHEMICAL JOINT STOCK COMPANY.
Representative office in Vung Tau:
Address: No.42 Bis, 30/4 Street, Ward 9, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province, Vietnam.
Phone: + (84) 0254.3.52.52.55 – 0907.386.005 (Mr.Thien)
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Representative office in Da Nang:
Address: 466 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Khue Trung Ward, Cam Le District, Da Nang City, Vietnam.
Phone: 0907.386.005 (Mr.Thien)
– Being able to work in a dynamic, professional environment with high chances of advancement.
– Attractive remuneration regime commensurate with capacity.
– Enjoy the regimes prescribed by the company.
Please specify the position of the job.